We’re looking for a digital marketing intern to help us out this summer. This is a paid internship program, however payment is not received until the end of the 12-week term.
There are two schedule options for interns. During office hours, we will work together in the owners home office for training. When working remotely, team members are available for questions and assistance through Zoom. Even on remote days, interns are still welcome to come to the office.
- 3 hours a day
- 5 days a week for 12 weeks
- 2 mandatory Office days per week
- 5 hours a day
- 3 days a week for 12 weeks
- 1 mandatory Office day per week
- Interns must have their own reliable transportation
- Interns must have their own laptop to bring to and from work
- Intern applications that are in school for marketing, communications, or similar major will be given priority, however, a college education is not required for this internship.
Training and Responsibilities
- Working in WordPress
- MailChimp Newsletters
- Writing industry-related blog posts
- Content optimization
- Creating email newsletter templates
- Writing email content
- Creating social media calendar
- Writing SEO optimized product descriptions
- Directory/citation Listings