- Google AdWords Essential Training
- Google Analytics Essential Training
- CMS Fundamentals
- Designing a Logo for a Band
- Developing a Mood Board
- Foundations of Logo Design
- Foundations of Typography: Choosing and Combining Typefaces
- Foundations of Typography: Color, Contrast, and Scale
- The Science of Logo Design
- Personal Branding Basics
- Guy Kawasaki on Entrepreneurship
- Top 5 Tips for Naming Your Brand
- Writing Research Papers
- Typing Fundamentals
I’m the passionate down-to-earth being you’ve been searching for! My mission is to help businesses reach their full potential by increasing leads organically through digital marketing. I’m a visionary, benevolent, innovative, and transparent. With 6 kids, you can be sure that I have the patience of a saint.
I was born with a heart of an intrapreneur as I’ve navigated through my career path. Starting as an Airman in the US Air Force, I performed secretarial duties and enhanced my attention to detail with a lot of proofreading. Here I also began honing in on my leadership qualities, by creating and maintaining a new filing system.
From there I began pursuing my love for photography and building my client relations skills. It wasn’t long before I realized I’m a multi-passionate person and enrolled in school for Internet Marketing.
My marketing career started at a small agency where I was famous for my “resume cookies”. To score the internship, I had handmade over 4 dozen sugar cookies and individually packed each one. On each cookie wrapper, I wrote my resume bullet points.
I started as an Intern at Advan Design and quickly progressed into the Digital Marketing Manager. Taking our two biggest SEO clients from $500/month to $10,000/month including their content writing budget.
During the pandemic, I had the opportunity of freelancing as a digital marketing consultant under my business name Akron SEO Services. In our return to “normalcy”, I started as the digital marketing lead for Locus Fermentation Solutions until moving onto the digital marketing strategist role at Evolve Marketing.
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Lead
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Knowledge Operations Manager
Jun. 2022 – Present
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies for B2B clients.
- Planning, building and tracking ROI of all paid-per-click PPC campaigns, including Google AdWords, retargeting and social.
- Perform site audits to improve SEO, flow, speed, responsiveness and overall user experience.
- Monitor and analyze search engine data, web traffic, social and digital campaigns to provide direction and new ideas for digital strategy.
Locus Fermentation Solutions
Nov. 2021 – May 2022
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies for each division
- Planning, building and tracking ROI of all paid-per-click PPM campaigns, including Google AdWords, retargeting and social
- Design monthly employee newsletter via NetSuite and HubSpot
- Perform site audits to improve SEO, flow, speed, responsiveness and overall user experience
- Building digital elements tied to NetSuite CRM, with analytical tracking (newsletters, landing pages, forms)
- Build webpages in WordPress using the theme Salient.
- Monitor and analyze search engine data, web traffic, social and digital campaigns to provide direction and new ideas for digital strategy
Akron SEO Services LLC (self-employed)
Sept. 2020 – Nov. 2021
- Create and implement SEO strategies for small businesses.
- Build and design WordPress websites using Avada.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Entrepreneurial administrations.
- Increased Client’s offseason organic search traffic by 118.85% (compared to the previous year) resulting in higher sales.
Jan. 2019 – Sept. 2020
- Created and implemented SEO strategies for industrial manufacturers.
- Performed keyword research, competitor audits, sit analysis.
- Present SEO strategies and proposals to the clients using Google Data Studios.
- Lead and worked alongside the marketing department team of content writers and digital strategists.
- Reviewed and analyzed monthly data reports from Google Analytics, SEMrush, and Google Search Console.
- Advanced from intern to marketing manager within 6 months.
- Obtained #1 position in Google for client’s most wanted term “yard ramps”.
- Converted the two largest SEO clients from only $500/month to $10,000/month including their content writing budget.
- Lead the Marketing department team to double the previous year revenue in just the first quarter.
Carlisle Mae Photography (self-employed)
2011 – 2020
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities.
- Market services and obtain/manage client relationships.
- Photographed posed families but captured candid moments.
- Obtained #1 position in Google for “Akron Family Photographer”.
- Placed in Top 20% in 2019 Shoot & Share Photo Contest for “Share Joy” category. (10,509 Photos submitted in Category)
United States Air Force
Nov. 2012 – Nov. 2013
- Managed coordination and distribution of information and data.
- Managed the flow, life cycle, and disposal of communications and information.
- Updated data vocabularies and metadata catalogs to allow data to be accessed, tagged, and searched.
- Developed workflow procedures and trained others on how to use them.
- Proofread documents and award declarations for typos and errors.
- Developed and maintained a new filing system and process.
- Honorable Discharge.